Easy to build, use, clean and store, these are just some of the reasons why the Cadac Carri Chef 50 is one of our favourite BBQs, and we'll explain the other benefits below.
If you are a caravan or camping enthusiast, you will love the detachable legs on the Cadac Carri Chef 50, which make it easy to pack the BBQ into the carry bag supplied and take it away with you on your outdoor adventures. It can then be quickly reassembled once you reach your destination, saving you both time and space on the journey.
There is a pot stand that allows you to place your teapot or pan over the burner to provide water for that all-important morning coffee or tea. And you can also find a convenient utility tray to store all your condiments and tools.
What's even better, we have a full range of combos and an Ultimate Cadac Carri Chef 50 Bundle to provide you with all the tools you need to unleash your inner chef.
A guide to cooking tops
The possibility to use multiple cooking tops is probably the main reason why we highly rate the Cadac Carri Chef 50. We’ve listed some of our favourites below:
- The chef pan: It’s a flat bottomed pan with shallow sides, perfect for a dear old British fry. Your bacon and sausages will cook evenly without the rib marks caused by the traditional BBQ grill, and the shallow sides allow you complete control to turn or scumble your eggs.
- The paella pan: If British breakfast is not your thing and you prefer your food with a more European influence, a paella pan is also available to cook rice, casseroles, curries and other delicious dishes.
- The pizza stone: Did you know you can also bake crispy pizzas on your BBQ?! All you need is a pizza stone. We've put together a quick guide on using and cleaning your pizza stone to help you get started.
- The BBQ/plancha: Offering maximum versatility, this cooking surface is ribbed on one side and flat on the other, excellent for multiple cooking variations. The ribbed side is ideal for grilling meats, e.g. steaks, fish and hamburger patties, while the flat side allows you to prepare vegetable dishes or traditional breakfasts, pancakes and stir-fries.
- The roasting pan: Cook the perfect roast chicken, leg of lamb, potatoes or vegetables with the porcelain enamel roasting pan.
- The BBQ grill: GreenGrill ceramic coated, this grid is ideal for grilling meats, fish and vegetables.
- The skottel: It’s a large, shallow, flat pan with convenient stay-cool handles, perfect for wok-style cooking, stir-fries, pasta dishes, sauces and breakfasts.
Check out Cadac’s wide range of cooking utensils to get you kitted out for BBQ season.
Find out which regulator you need with your Cadac BBQ here.
Carri Chef 50 features the Big 5 Innovations by Cadac:
Discover more in this video: