The Cadac Safari Chef 2 is widely regarded as the UK's number one camping & caravanning necessity. With a range of combos to choose from, this 28cm barbecue offers up to four interchangeable cooking surfaces; options that offer more cooking freedom. Lightweight and compact, the Cadac Safari Chef 2 is compact but mighty. This portable barbecue packs a punch; whether camping, fishing or caravanning, all of your outdoor cooking needs are covered.
There's a variety of cooking tops available for Cadac Safari Chef 2:
- Pot Stand: For boiling water, making tea & coffee
- Pot/Lid: For wok-style cooking, sauces
- BBQ Grid (26cm): For grilling meat, poultry, fish and vegetables
- Flat Pan (30cm): For stir-fries, breakfasts, pancakes
- BBQ2Plancha Top (22cm): For healthy grilling/cooking 2 dishes at the same time.
- Pizza Stone (25cm): For making pizzas. Check out this article on how to make pizza with your Cadac.
- Paella Pan (28cm): Ideal for preparing risottos, paellas, pasta dishes, breakfasts and other meals for a large number of people.