Company: Hamilton Gas Products Ltd
Location: 7 Balloo Crescent, Balloo Industrial Estate, Bangor, Co Down, BT19 7WP
Reporting into the Finance Director, this exciting role will suit someone who has a minimum of 2 years of experience in industry. The role will be responsible for preparing and maintaining monthly management accounts as well as helping to drive improvements within finance. It is a varied role in a family business environment which will include:
- Assist in Cash Accounting, Managing Sales and Purchase Ledgers.
- Preparing VAT and other HMRC/Revenue Commissioner returns as required.
- Dealing with new brexit requirements/submissions
- Checking the accuracy of the information generated by the financial system and where necessary making appropriate amendments.
- Participate in the development, implementation and maintenance of financial accounting systems and processes.
- To assist in maintaining accurate information regarding control accounts.
- Cost and variation analysis.
- Assistance with budgets and cash flow forecasts.
- Assisting with reviews and evaluations for cost reduction opportunities.
- Contribute to further development of systems and procedures within the business.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Excellent IT skills with advanced Microsoft excel skills
- Strong communication skills to work alongside colleagues.
- Ability to work effectively both alone and in a team environment.
- Ability to work productively and flexibly under pressure while meeting compliance and commercial requirements and deadlines.
- Hands on individual who is happy to do any task required to ensure the smooth running of the finance department
- 2 years experience in industry in a finance role
- Tax compliance experience
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £35,000 – £40,000 per year
How to apply
Please send your CV and the attachment below completed and email us here.