Job Title: Sales Representative (2 Positions – 1 x Northern Ireland & 1 x Republic of Ireland)
Reports to: Sales Manager
Role Type: Permanent, full-time
Hamilton Gas Products, the leading supplier of gas equipment on the Island of Ireland, are looking for two talented individuals with a track record of selling technical products and solutions and a passion for joining a winning and fast growing company.
Hamilton Gas Products are the all-Ireland distributor for the global leader in gas water heaters, Rinnai and the brand leading range of gas equipment by Calor Gas (Calor Essentials).
Due to rapid expansion in both fields we require both an NI and an ROI based sales person to build upon existing relationships, but primarily to create new relationships with merchants, retailers, specifiers, gas companies, gas installers and end users. Experience in the commercial and agri sectors while not essential would be desirable.
- Responsible for achieving sales targets, strategies and tactics for a specified territory.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying customers and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Responsible for the promotion of the Rinnai & Calor Essentials product range at various trade shows, breakfast mornings, counter days and training days.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, technical information and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Work in conjunction with pricing structures and develop pricing agreements with new and existing customers on an on-going basis.
- Prepares reports and quotations by collecting, analysing and summarizing prospect information on the Company’s CRM system.
- Attend monthly sales meetings and ensure reports to the business are completed in a timely manner.
- Three – five years previous sales experience.
- Experience within the energy industry, commercial and agri sectors or a related industry is desirable.
- Professional business qualification (desirable).
- Driven and seasoned in sales development, management and direct selling with quantified results.
- Proactive, target focused, motivated by completing the task, pay attention to detail and constantly seek improvements and new ways of doing things.
- Comfortable and competent using IT, particularly CRM and mobile communication devices.
- Positive, sales-oriented personality
- Strong team player
- Must possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to present in front of groups.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work both individually and in a team environment.
- A full clean driver’s license.
- Availability to travel extensively in the designated region.
- Competitive salary + Commission
- Company Car, Phone & Laptop
- Excellent Company Benefits